Saturday 24 September 2011

Stelf [@stelf_uk] - Where I'm Heading

Hailing from East London, Stelf has already proved with his debut mixtape 'Shake My Head' that he's not one to be underestimated and now is fully back in the scene with his new single 'Where I'm Heading'.

The track has received the approval of Rinse FM (on Sian Anderson's show) and his previous mixtape has generated a lot of interested from bloggers and DJs, such as Logan Sama.
'Where I'm Heading' showcases Stelf's experimental approach to Grime and his versatility to deliver on a non traditional Grime beat.
'Shake My Head 2' is coming soon! Keep your eyes and ears peeled!

Twitter: @stelf_uk


Image: Verena Stefanie Grotto

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Vectra | Bloggerized by Vectra - Pitch Controllers | Grimeforum